Re: LDM Feeds

Hi Jason,

You can request any of the feeds on this page other than PCWS(ACARS),
NLDN(Lightning), GEM (Canadian CMC model ouput), FNMOC (NOGAPS)..:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/index.html

The feedtypes I mentioned above are still obtainable, but must be from the
host...I can help with that when and if that comes up..

scour is what we use, I am sure you (or someone) could write a script to
cp or mv data from certain dates into a "case study" directory or a
directory that does not get scoured.

fyi..we maintain a short archive of the IDD data stream..3 days to almost
a month depending upon the volume of the feed, so that is another way to
access data that may have fallen off or been scoured.

It is located at:

motherlode.ucar.edu

it is password protected so ... let me know if you want any prods from
there and I will send password in another e-mail.

Instead of requesting NNEXRAD atm.geo.nsf.gov

try

request  ANY atm.geo.nsf.gov

That will open the floodgates, or modify your request line to what you
desire...again we can help with that if needed.

Cheers,

Jeff