20040727: LDM Question

Robert,

The NWS collection of METAR data at:
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/data/METAR/
shows the last METAR product from KMCB (in SAUS70 KWBC) to
coincide with the period you noticed its removal from noaaport as well.
The last product shown there is 20Z july 1. Som, the NWS isn't posting any
more data than you are seeing.

You may want to contact the data management support group at
NWS if you feel that these data should be in the broadcast.
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/datamgmt/     --> address@hidden

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support