Re: 20040723: Ohio State upstream data-feeds

Yong,

The full feed is about 3.5GB/hour so you will need large file support to
create a large enough queue to hold an hours worth of data..probably about
4GB's...at least. Also, we may need to split feed requests to mitigate
volume surges..I see you just sent me an e-mail.. I will read and then
continue note...

Great, just want to make sure you understand the magnitude of the volume
of data..

What is your OS and  hardware specs?

Cheers,

Jeff