20040720: Level II radar data from OU

Hi Donna,

The top tier sites:

Purdue
MAX
ERC

are still getting their LDM's up and running...

Feeding from OU is still OK..the official turnover from CRAFT is not
taking place until Oct 1.

I do not see any machine from KU on the CRAFT feed currently:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/rtstats_sitebyfeed?CRAFT

From your last message:

<snip>

I notice in the Level II topology that KU is to receive radar from
stokes.metr.ou.edu    It listed the KU machine as chinook.phsx.ku.edu
Note that in our move from Physics to Geography we had to change the
name and IP address of this machine.   I did send a notification of
this change to OU at the time it occurred.  Don't know if I still need
to change this with Unidata or OU or whatever.

<snip>

Where did you see this?

If at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/nexradFeed.html

That is for level III (NIDS) products..I am not aware of a URL in place
yet defining level II data topology.

So keep feeding from OU if you were...I do not see you, and if you desire
the level II now and prefer not to wait for Purdue or the ERC to get
going, i will get you set-up to feed from OU.

Let me know..

Cheers,

Jeff