Re: Who is our (LEAD) upstream LDM data feed?

sorry, the IDD and LDM are not available to you..please cease and desist
from using our software....

joking aside..

This machine will live here?

You want everything?

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/index.html

We will feed you from thelma if the machine is here, if it is elsewhere,
we will need to evaluate.

Let me know..and we'll fire it up!

I have a class tomorrow, but hope to be on-line..

a little secret...we have an allow *.edu on thelma, so even if I do not
explicitly place your machine, it will still be fed..ok, its a big
secret..:)

You can contact me directly..

Cheers,

Jeff