20031223: allow data feed requests for Western Michigan

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi David,

I am writing to request that the LDM server there be configured to allow
feeds from Western Michigan.  Here are the particulars:

Western Michigan LDM server

Name                 IP
s400.wood.wmich.edu  141.218.93.10

I would allow requests for all non-restricted feeds:

allow   ANY-WSI-NLDN    ^[a-z].*\.wood\.wmich\.edu$

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden Wed Dec 24 09:27:07 2003

Done.

David Wojtowicz, Sr Research Programmer / Systems Admin
Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
(217) 333-8390  address@hidden