20031209: Unidata data feed for Vietnam (cont.)

>From: Mai Nguyen <address@hidden>

Mai,

>Please check again if we really need to have Unix/Linux OS to get the
>data. We've been using this IP for getting data from DWD (German) for
>quite a while and it's ok.

If you want to participate in the Unidata Internet Data Distribution
(IDD <http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd>) system to get
real time data feeds, then yes, you really do need to have a Unix/Linux
system.  Our LDM software, the engine behind the IDD only runs on
Unix/Linux systems.