20031204: request to upgrade dusky.rsmas.miami.edu to latest LDM

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi Angel,

I was reviewing our realtime statistics gathering and was reminded that
there is a machine at RSMAS, dusky.rsmas.miami.edu, that is feeding
another machine, sapodilla.rsmas.miami.edu, which, in turn, is a data
relay.  dusky is not reporting any LDM statistics, so we don't know
if it has been upgraded to LDM-6.  Also, by not reporting statistics,
we are not able to work backwards from sapodilla to a source site
to see where latency problems (when the exist) are created.

Would it be possible to upgrade dusky to the latest LDM-6 release:
LDM-6.0.14?  If yes, can it also be configured to send real time
stats back to us?  I am willing to do the installation and configuration
if given the appropriate 'ldm' login (like I have on sapodilla).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!