20030730: IDD feeds

Hello Kevin,

Fantastic, always exciting to see how our software can operate in other
realms!

I would first like to find out what data types you are interested in
ingesting.

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/feedtypes/index.html

This will help us determine an appropriate upstream feed.

With this info, it should be just be a couple of hours until we can begin
feeding:

westerly.badc.rl.ac.uk

Cheers,

Jeff