20030623: HDS feed to/from seistan (cont.)

>From: Robert Leche <address@hidden>

Hi Bob,

re: please let me know when access has been opened to datoo and sirocco

>Its done.....

Thanks.

I just switched the HDS feed to zero.unidata.ucar.edu from seistan to
datoo.  I will let this run for awhile to see if the latencies
in the feed from datoo drop to acceptibly low values.  If they do,
we will take a hard look at the IP chains and tcpd setup on seistan
to see if anything looks wrong.

General question:  is it OK to give all srcc.lsu.edu machines total
access to seistan and sirocco?  This is not how you have /etc/hosts.allow
setup at the moment, so we are unclear about what you are trying to
accomplish with your allows and restrictions.

Tom