20030520: request to upgrade to latest Unidata LDM release, 6.0.11 (cont.)

>From: "Robert J. Ballentine" <address@hidden>

Hi Bob,

>   I just remembered that I need the IP address from the
>machine you will be logging in from to allow secure shell
>entry to met-62. If you can e-mail your IP, I will put it
>in the /etc/hosts.allow file on both met-62 and met-05.

I will be logging in from either of the following two machines:

zasu.unidata.ucar.edu    128.117.140.45
laraine.unidata.ucar.edu 128.117.140.62

If you can/only want to add one machine, make it laraine.unidata.ucar.edu.

>   Met-05 does not support ssh, but it does allow telnet
>and ftp services once I add your IP.

OK.  So, you want me to install the LDM-6 on both met-62 and met-05?

Also, I forgot to tell you to send the passwords to my own email
address, address@hidden, and make no mention of the account
names that the passwords are for.  Thanks.

Tom