20030516: request to upgrade to latest Unidata LDM release, 6.0.11 (cont.)

>From: "Robert J. Ballentine" <address@hidden>

Hi Bob,

>   We will try to upgrade to LDM-6.0.11 next week.  We are finishing up
>the semester right now, but I hope to have some time by the end of next
>week.

Sounds good.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do to
help you out.  We have done a number of LDM-6 installations and
tunes for sites, so we have the process down to a few minutes.

>My current e-mail address is address@hidden

I updated our site contact list with this information.

Thanks for the reply!

Tom