20030514: Howard University - LDM

Hi Pavel,

You can access ANY-NLDN

If you want lightning data, either get another feed from striker, or have
zephyr feed drizzle that data...actually zephyr should feed all of
drizzles feed, no reason to suck up the bandwidth coming into Howard
twice!

I have place an allow for drizzle on:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

but would prefer if you fed drizzle with zephyr, unless you have issues
with that which I am unaware of...

Let me know...

Cheers,

Jeff