20030514: small adjustment to twister.millersville.edu requests

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi Dave,

We have a small favor to ask you...

twister.millersville.edu has three data requests to thelma.unidata.ucar.edu.
The "correct" name for the feed machine is thelma.ucar.edu since it is
under than name that it reports real time statistics.

Can you edit the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file (files if you have failover
files!) and change all occurrances of thelma.unidata.ucar.edu to
thelma.ucar.edu?  We would _really_ appreciate the modification!

Of course, after making changes to ldmd.conf, you will need to stop and
restart your LDM in order for the changes to take affect.

Thanks in advance!

Tom