20030422: LDM Port Block at Goddard

Ted,

Since you aren't relaying the conduit data feed any more, I think
that you should be able restrict all hosts to just your incoming data
(which I believe is from Penn State). We can get you a failover too.
It all centers on what data you still want.

Can you send me your ldmd.conf file, for a look?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support