20030418: move UNIWISC/MCIDAS feed request from gold to unidata2

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi David,

I just wanted to touch base with you about switching your LDM feed of
Unidata-Wisconsin imagery (IDD UNIWISC aka MCIDAS feed name) from
gold.ssec.wisc.edu to unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.  SSEC is desperate to
retire gold, and unidata2 has already taken over feeding the UNIWISC
data to all other top level sites.

Since the imagery being generated on unidata2 may be a slight bit
different than that generated on gold (they are virtually identical,
but the MD5 checksums are likely different), any site requesting
UNIWISC imagery from you and, redundantly, from a site already getting
the data from unidata2, will end up getting multiple copies of the same
satellite sectors.  We would like to prevent this duplication products
as much as possible.

Please accept my apology if you have already made the switch, or if you are
feeding the UNIWISC from some site other than gold.ssec.wisc.edu.

Thanks in advance...

Tom Yoksas