Re: UNIDATA request

Hello Nathaniel,

Yes, this sounds very exciting.

Welcome aboard!

I suspect we would have you feeding your data from SIO, they are our main
hub in that region.

I will need:

Fully qualified domain name of the machine you will be running your LDM
on.

The name of the soul who will be responsible for maintaining the feed and
the phone and e-mail contacts..

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/index.html

for download and other info for the LDM as well as what "feedtypes" you
will desire.

Once you have installed the LDM we can contact SIO and begin the data
flow.

Thank you and please do not hesitate with any questions,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690