Re: IDD/LDM

Hi Mike,

Yes, things are settling down and remaining hectic, a never ending cycle.

I would like to take you up on your offer to become a top-tier site.

We can start small, peeling a few from aeolous(ucsd) and maybe one or two
from sunny89(u of w). I will set up an allow ANY-WSI for rossby on
thelma.ucar.edu

This way you can ingest more data to service your new downstream sites.

What are your thoughts on this?

I am out tomorrow, but I will enable the allow today to allow you time to
tune your feeds (if you are still willing to do this)..

Let me know..

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690