floaters

Hi Chris,

Yes, they have been a bit stagnant.

Reasons:

Hi-res zoomable imagery is available to "most" currently so Millersville
mistakenly has not been as attentive, and it has been harder for them to
do so as SSEC changed machines so the GUI for updating the floaters is not
in place...so it takes an e-mail to SSEC to get the change.. this adds
another point for failure..

The product is not going away, just suffering some logistical issues.

We are working on it, and hopefully should remedy soon so we can have the
lovely imagery for Isadore!

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690