Re: FW: 20020722: LDM server/IDD setup

Hello Alexander,

Please perform:

traceroute snow.nrcc.cornell.edu
and
traceroute shortfin.ldgo.columbia.edu

from martindale.ext.yalestation.net

and return the result back to me please.

Also, have you determined what feedtypes you will desire: I believe you
indicated you desired " raw METAR, TAF, and zone forecasts"

Those data would be found in the IDS|DDPLUS feed.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690