Re: data feed source request

Art and Chuck,

Ok how about this...

In the case that ldm.meteo.psu.edu dies, then you are right, it would be
beneficial for you to have a failover. Although this is probably a remote
chance, we can obfuscate this problem by allowing you the same failover as
ldm.meteo.psu.edu.  [Murphy's law, we don't do it and ldm.meteo.psu.edu.
will die, if you have the failover ldm.meteo.psu.edu will remain stable :)

Art,

Your primary is thelma and your failover is iita correct?

This way if hardware problems keep ldm.meteo.psu.edu down, then the
other sites at PSU can failover to the designated failover site, and keep
the feed going.

Comments..?

Thanks,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690