Re: 20020809: GPS and GEM feeds

Hi Art,

I will begin the process for the GEM data and cc you on the message.

What GPS data are you referring to?

Are you looking for the raw signal delay from the Alaska sites only, or do
you want the post processed, "value added product", from unavco that
displays PWV in mm's..

Thank you for your patience, last week was a trying one :)

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690