Re: Howard Univ - LDM

Pavel,

For diagnostic purposes, I am going to place a temp allow on thelma.

Give me about 15 minutes and try thelma.ucar.edu

During this time you will need to go into your ldmd.conf file and add a
request for thelma

request UNIDATA thelma.ucar.edu

You must stop (ldmadmin stop) and restart (ldmadmin start) the LDM for the
change to take place, comment out your request from cornell.

Wait for ALL ldm owned processes to stop prior to re-starting.

ps -ef | grep rpc

or

ps -ef | grep ldm

Now we will get to the bottom of this issue!

-Jeff