Re: 20020402: NEXRAD failover assignments?

Hi Neil,

We do not have a failover topology for NNEXRAD.
What we did was ask upper level sites to leave an:

allow NNEXRAD *.edu

on their machines. Most have complied and left the line in...some have
not. To see if you can failover execute:

notifyme -vl - -h <hostname> -f NNEXRAD

where <hostname> is replaced with your desired failover for NNEXRAD.

If you see prods, you can get data..otherwise you will see "access
denied".

I have updated the doc at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/nexradFeed.html

Thanks for the update!

I would try the top tiers first....

Let me know if you come across difficulties.

Thank you,

-Jeff