New Feed for Howard U

Hi Mark,

I am writing in hopes of creating a new feed from Cornell to Howard.

I am hoping you could place an:

allow UNIDATA

for the machine:
zephyr.atmphys.howard.edu

138.238.124.124

I believe Pavel will be requesting only the PPS for a testing period, but
having the allow UNIDATA will not cause any problems and will eliminate
the need to revisit your ldmd.conf after Howard tests the LDM.

Pavel,

You can request any subset of the UNIDATA feed group after Mark places the
allow.

I hope this request is OK by you Mark, please let me know either way.

Thank you,

-Jeff