Re: 20020311: NNEXRAD feed please (fwd)

Hi Art,

Jeff Sitler from AFIT got a bit ahead of things..

I am investigating possible feed sites for his NNEXRAD request and hoping
to keep the NNEXRAD loads/feeds relatively balanced.

I may need to be contacting you in the future on this issue, but
currently we are still evaluating sites.

Thank you and sorry for any confusion,

-Jeff