Re: 20020304: LDM feed and failover for wr.psi.sunynassau.edu

Hi Steve,

Wow, pretty ugly to Wyoming and not much better to ULM..

SUNY-Albany looked rather reasonable.

What data products are you hoping to receive, I want to make sure
SUNY-Albany has what you want before we bother them with a request.

Thank you,

-Jeff