Re: RE: NNEXRAD Feed

Hi Chris,

I noticed your new e-mail and made the change on the sitelist...however, I
was not aware that you had changed machine names..

opwx.db.erau.edu

is who I placed the allow ANY on thelma for.

Should I change that? and the info on the sitelist to reflect

supercell.db.erau.edu

or

updraft.db.erau.edu

Thanks,