Re: idd upstream feed site

Hello Duanjun,

I believe we spoke at the AMS, glad to see we are following up on this.

To participate in the IDD you must be running an LDM.

Have you installed this software yet?

If not please see:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

Once your LDM is up and running we can get you data from an appropriate
upstream host. What data products do you think will be of most interest to
you?

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

Keep in mind, bandwidth is a limiting factor.

I see you are on the Abilene network so that is good!

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

-Jeff