Re: 20020121: radar feed from IDD for ERAU

Hello again Chris,

Please direct your NNEXRAD request to:

cirp.met.utah.edu

Please follow the guidelines listed in:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/howto-nnexrad.html

Everyone cannot request everything, so this is a general guide for how to
throttle back your requests.

We suggest full products from 3 sites or one to two products from a
region...

Let me know how it goes...

Thank you,

-Jeff