20011213: Extended Eta on HRS.

>From: Eric Nelson <address@hidden>

>Hello Support Staff,
>
>I have a quick question.  Are the 60-84hrs Eta grib data being sent out on
>the HRS feed?  If not are there any plans to add this data to the feed? If
>it is already being sent I may need help modifying our pqact entries.
>
>Thanks!
>-Eric

>Eric Nelson                        College of Dupage Meteorology Dept.
>NWP WXP Graphics/Forecaster              http://weather.cod.edu/
>Lab:(630) 942-2590                      address@hidden
>Desk:(630) 942-2188                     address@hidden
>
>"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
>they go flying by."     --Douglas Adams

Eric,
The HRS data on the IDD are those which are on the NWSTG NOAAPORT data stream.
Currently, the NOAAPORT data stream carries the ETA grids through hour 60.
You should be receiving those. If the NWS expands the fields broadcast on NWSTG
NOAAPORT, they will be delivered via the IDD.

The IDD CONDUIT data stream carries the ETA grids theough 84 hours.
These can also be found on the ptgftp.nws.noaa.gov ftp server.

Steve Chiswell