Re: IDD connection

HI Dale,

It appears as if you are in Canada.

I am not familiar with Buckmaster's Circle Community Centre.

Is it a University or Research Institute?

What type of data do you think will be of interest to you?

Unidata provides real-time data, and software to visualize this data, but
we do not support the private sector.

Could you please define your plans for the use of the data.

If you do not fit our criteria, there are other ways to go about
this..(i.e. collaborations with universities)

There are restrictions to the use of this data.

Please see:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/data_usage.html

Feel free to respond with any questions you may have.

Thank you,

-Jeff