Re: LDM question

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, David Ahijevych wrote:

> Rob,
>
> I appreciate your help.  It's been a while since I've looked at this.
>  What LDM file do I look at to determine where the WSI products are coming
> from?
>
> I know our MMM LDM node is on a workstation called tea--and I can telnet
> to it and find a directory called /ldm/etc/ with a bunch of .conf files.
> But i don't know if this is the place to look.

Dave,

The conf file is  etc/ldmd.conf and the line to obtain data is a

request WSI     ".*"    wsihcsn.unidata.ucar.edu

I looked at wsihcsn ldmd.conf file and there is no configuration to allow
tea to get data.  If you want, I can set the configuration to allow tea,
then you would have to add the above request line and restart the LDM.

Robb...