Re: Netcheck.log file

Patrick,

OK, lets see the route your NNEXRAD data is taking.

If it also is out of the CHE/CHI loop, it may be best to feed all from
stokes....

Would you be so kind as to traceroute stokes.metr.ou.edu

and we may just want to get all feedtypes from stokes, it is also a top
tier site with a robust machine.

Thank you,

-Jeff