Re: 20011115: COMET upstream IDD site

Hey Tim,

Just got this:

Subject: motherlode failure

Thu Nov 15 13:19:31 MST 2001

and now this:

Subject: motherlode success

Thu Nov 15 13:27:00 MST 2001

and I know thelma and iita feed from motherlode, and the MCIDAS stuff is
all coming from ssec who has done the IP change today..nice day to try and
work out LDM issues...;)

My suggestion is to let the dust settle today, and we dive in full steam
tomorrow if thats OK with you. If there are products you are not getting
and absolutely need TODAY, I am sure we can work something out.

Let me know...

Thanks,

 -Jeff