Re: 20011115: COMET upstream IDD site

Hey Tim,

Not quite sure what is up with iita.rap....

sunshine and unidata.ssec.wisc.edu are going through an IP change today
and could be part of the reason you are not seeing data (if any of your
feeds fed from these machines and did not heed our instructions for
today).

In theory all interior UCAR sites should be feeding from
thelma.unidata.ucar.edu or some sub-tree thereof.

Have you been getting the NNEXRAD feed as well, that feed follows a unique
topology.

But back to the the contact list.

What is the name of your ldm machine at COMET?

and please peek into ldmd.conf and let me know who you are requesting data
from and I can update the page...both primary and failover..and NNEXRAD if
you are getting that datastream..or want to.

If contacting Celia is not succesful, we have access to iita, and if that
is no help we can get you set-up on thelma.

Thank you,

-Jeff