RE: NNEXRAD Feed

Hi Bob,

I would first have you reference:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/nexradFeed.html

to see who you should be feeding from for yuor NNEXRAD feed.

It indicates you should be feeding from:

 cirrus.al.noaa.gov

However, i have just been in contact with them today and it seemed as if
they were a bit uncertain about who they should be feeding from...I think
it has cleared up now. We kinda lumped all the .govs and .mils together
for this feed as we know you often have unique security issues.

I would then have you look at:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/nnexrad.html

For a description of the products and how to get them via the ldm.

If you are not allowed the NNEXRAD feed from cirrus please let me know,
and we can straighten things out.

I have made the corrections concerning coot and bodie...thank you.

Please keep me posted as to your progress, or any changes.

Thank you,

-Jeff