Re: Motherlode NNEXRAD feed going away

Larry, Jeff, Anne,

Sorry for the delay... been in a two-day olympic - weather - why am
I alive? type conference for the past two loooooong days.

I was denied from all three sites to get access for NEXRAD feed.

However, I'm able to get NEXRAD from Larry (ucsd).  So, if Larry doesn't
mind me grabbing radar data from him until Sunday morning, I'll
just continue on my merry way pilfering from Larry.

Bryan