NNEXRAD and failover

Hi Mark,

I think you may have taken out the wild card allow ( *.edu) for NNEXRAD so
if you would be so kind as to place an allow NNEXRAD for :

blizzard.storm.uni.edu

That would be great! ( he is only going to request 3 sites )

Also, I was thinking your site would be a great failover for University of
Norther Iowa, if you do not mind them using stokes as a failover (they are
using papagayo at UNL, so I suspect it to be rare when they feed from you)

It would be nice to have an allow UNIDATA for

blizzard.storm.uni.edu

as well.

Hope you can accomodate us.

Thank you,