Re: 20011004: (re: 20010921) LDM upstream

Hello Maciej and David,

I apologize for the delay.
Wife had a baby last week, and I have been away.

I am contacting David Wojtowicz at:

University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign

in hopes of them agreeing to "collaborate" with you on this data transfer.

Unidata delivers data to universities and research institutions, and (of
yet) do not supply other governmental agencies...however, if David is
willing to work "with" you on this we can skirt that issue.

So I propose to you David an opportunity to work with your local USGS, and
provide them a data feed.

This way we can maintain our mission.

Please cc me on any future correspondence, and I hope this serves as an
introduction to what will be a fruitful relationship.

Thank you,

-Jeff