Re: IDD connection requested

Hi Luis,

I see both ASU and U of A are Abilene participants and connected sites.

However, when you performed the traceroute from your ldm machine to nimbus
it did not appear to be on Abilene.

Could you please perform

traceroute nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu

again and attach the results

and while we are at it lets do it to :

meteora.ucsd.edu

as well.

We may need to bring the network folks at ASU into this thread...

Thank you,

-Jeff