Re: IDD connection requested

Hi Luis,

No this is not widespread, however, many sites do notice a lag or
sometimes drops in data, as the bandwidth gets consumed..generally by
students, hence the cyclical nature of your drops. I suspect it is worse
when the majority of students are awake and online. If this is the case,
it may not be possibe to improve your situation without getting a
dedicated line or increased bandwidth from your ISP.

We'll check getting data from other sites in a first swipe to see if we
can have some control over this...

Let me see if I can get you a feed on UCSD...

Thank you,

-Jeff