Re: 20010426: New LDM/IDD node

HI Adam,

Heard from LSU, they have been doing some work on their LDM so that is the
cause of the up and down nature...

Should be stable now and should also have your NEXRAD data.

Are you still using cyclone or is tornado the only machine running the
LDM?

Let me know if you see an inprovement, or NEXRAD data or vice versa...

Thank you,

-Jeff