New IDD connect

Hi Mark,

We at Unidata are hoping you can supply a downstream site with data.

The new site info is:

Site Name                  Central Connecticut State University

> > >Site Administrator Michael Archick
> > >
> > >Email Address              address@hidden
> > >
> > >Phone Number               860-832-0046
> > >
> > >Fully Qualified Hostname of the IDD Node
> > >                           uniweather.ccsu.edu
> > >                           149.152.102.39

Mark, If you can place an allow UNIDATA in your ldmd.conf file (for
uniweather.ccsu.edu ) that would be great..also Mike at CCSU is behind a
firewall so would need your IP as well to allow the data through.

Hope this is AOK with you folks, if not please let me know ASAP, also
please cc me on future correspondence so I can maintain accurate records
here at Unidata.

Mike,

The name of the machine at Cornell is:

snow.cit.cornell.edu