RE: IDD connection-NRC.CA

Hello Dazhong,

We are planning in the future to deliver the GEM model from Environment
Canada, are you also interested in other modeled domains?

We offer the full suite of model output from NCEP and would be more than
happy to get you going on this feed if this accomodates your data needs.

The NOGAPS model is also available via FNMOC.

We also offer upper air, profiler, surface obs etc...

Do you think you will be interested in satellite imagery, or any radar
products?

I suspect we will have you feed from Washington as they have a nice link
into Canada, but will decide after we determine what data products you
desire. This process can move quite quickly, so we may have data coming to
your machine by end of day.

FYI, a current listing of all our feedtypes can be found at:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

Thank you,

-Jeff