20010619: Delayed nexrad data

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

Harry,

>The nexrad data from sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu has been way behind all morning.
>Is there something wrong?

Not that we are aware of.  I notifyme from a machine here at the UPC to
sunshine.ssec showed that the NNEXRAD products being put into its queue
are current (to the second), so I can't explain why your feed is slow.

Did you contact the administrator for sunshine?

Tom

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
>Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:56:19 -0600
>Subject: 20010619: Delayed nexrad data (cont.)

Harry,

re: contact for sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu
>No.  Who is it?

Jerrold Robaidek
address@hidden

We are updating the site contact page to reflect this.

Tom