RE: Data

Hi Brian,

we do not offer it....

I apologize if the document is misleading, back in '99 when we got our
feed from Alden, it was available because Alden had set up a point to
point with the NWS and was reingesting into the IDD. Alden does not exist
anymore and we now get our data from NOAAport.

What actual -data- are you looking for? I suspect it is in a feedtype we
do offer.

-Jeff