Missing WSI radar products (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:56:54 -0600
From: Richard Chinman <address@hidden>
To: Maria Pirone <address@hidden>, Robb Kambic <address@hidden>,
     david ahijevych <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: Missing WSI radar products

Maria,

From what we can tell, some radar products were never received at the
UCAR WSI ingest machine.

Missing products:
20010530.0915.MASTER15
20010530.1015.MASTER15
20010530.1030.MASTER15
20010530.1045.MASTER15
20010529.1415.MASTER15
20010529.0015.MASTER15

There was also a similar fraction of missing products for 20010525 (4
out of 96) and 20010526 (2 out of 96).  It's not a high fraction of
missing products, but much higher than we're used to (less than one out
of 96).

These products are critical to a subset of researchers here at UCAR.  Is
there something you or we can do to help minimize missing products in
the future?  Is there a backup practice that WSI follows that would
allow us to receive these products now in delayed time mode?  Your help
in all this is much appreciated.

Richard

--
Richard Chinman