Re: upstream feed request

Hello Emery,

We at Unidata are tasked to provide the university and research community
with real time weather data, visualization tools, and support for these
activities. Unfortunately, we are not charged with providing the same for
other entities. Are you in a collaboration with a university or research
center? If not, our data stream and products are probably not what you
desire.

Thank you for your interest in Unidata, and if such a collaboration exists
please let us know and we can work out the details.

Thank you,

-Jeff