Re: 200105222: MTU would like to participate

Hi Jim,

I would like to have you do some traceroutes to check connectivity
before we set a site...

Let's try traceroutes to:

yin.engin.umich.edu

and

squall.atmos.uiuc.edu

Please attach the results back to me, and please run the traceroute from
the machine you will be running the LDM on.

Thank you,

-Jeff